Trinity Youth Worker Position
Trinity Lutheran in New Hamburg is hiring a Youth Worker to support youth programming in the congregation. This is a one-year part-time contractual position covering September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020. This position averages 4-5 hours per week.
Resumes can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email correspondence only, please.
The application deadline is June 7, 2019.
The candidate must be able to:
- Organize and facilitate youth events in the congregation (faith-filled, fun, and fellowship oriented)
- Energize youth ministry
- Plan monthly and Sunday morning gatherings for the youth
The candidate should be skilled in:
- Written and verbal communication
- Motivating youth and volunteers, and building relationships
- Social media and current technology
- Understanding of the Lutheran faith and traditions
A current driver’s licence is required, and a current police check will be required upon hiring.